MOYER RACING SEEKS FULL TIME CREW HELP!
4, 2019 --- Billy Moyer
Racing (BMR) is seeking a full time crew member for the Batesville,
AR-based race team. Position will be full time and candidate must
be willing to relocate to Batesville, AR for the 2019 season (Mid-March
through Mid-December). Crew/mechanic experience with a top level
late model team required. Ideal candidate would also have experience
transporting race hauler and hold a Class A CDL, but not required.
Salary is negotiable based on experience plus potential bonus.
Dirt Late Model Hall of Famer Billy Moyer, who is
the proud owner of 837 career feature wins, anticipates a race schedule
of 50+ events for the 2019 season racing primarily in the Midwest,
including some of the major series and crown jewel events along
with UMP Summer Nationals shows.
Job duties may include, but not limited to, the following:
* Transport race hauler
* Weekly car maintenance and race day prep
* Grease, Nut, and Bolt
* Maintain Fluids and Fuel car
* Safety checks
* Front end and rear end suspension components maintenance, set
up and changes – spindles, brakes, rotors, A frames, shocks,
springs, bars, etc.
* Change rear end gears
* Tire work – mount, demount, groove, sipe, wash and examine
* Body work and other fabrication work as needed
* Engine tuning, drivetrain maintenance and support
* Race day fire drill changes such as engine, transmission, drive
shaft, rearend, etc.
* Routine maintenance of race truck, trailer and pit cart and provide
shop support as needed (cleaning, organizing, restock parts and
Requirements in addition to necessary skills and experience
to perform duties listed above:
* Minimum 2 years experience working with top level late model race
team or equivalent
* Ability to travel extensively and temporarily or permanently relocate
to Batesville, AR for the 2019 season
* Engineering and knowledge of race car performance a plus
* Hauler transport/truck driving experience
* CDL preferred but not required
* General auto mechanic background
* Knowledge and experience with race truck maintenance a plus
* Excellent communication skills and the ability to read, interpret
and maintain compliance with race rules and regulations
* Willingness to work hard and a passion for dirt late model racing
* Team leader, loyalty and confidentiality
* Desire to learn and grow in the sport working with one of the
top teams in Dirt Late Model Racing
Salary and benefits will be determined based on experience
FULLY QUALIFIED CANDIDATES AND SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY
PLEASE E-MAIL MoyerRacewear@gmail.com.
Please include name, contact phone number, team experience and qualifications.